The personal effectiveness programme is designed and delivered to improve the lives and life chances of young people aged 12 to 16 years male and female by providing a structured programme to suit their needs and age group in an enjoyable and friendly environment.
The aim of the programme is to support the learner to take responsibility for their own learning and development by presenting a series of workshops assisting them in the areas of:
- Developing an understanding of personal responsibility in relation to sexual health, general health, hygiene and safety.
- Making effective plans and decisions in relation to life.
- Improving interpersonal skills.
- Gain the necessary skills to evaluate key issues.
- Peer pressure.
- Drink and drug awareness.
- Health related fitness.
- Personal development planning.
To get involved in this programme please contact Maria Begadon at 051 372169
Or e-mail email@example.com